The Apttus Story: The Scandalous Rise & Fall of a Startup CEO
When employees showed up to work at Apttus' San Mateo headquarters on July 2, 2018, they were shocked to learn that the startup's longtime CEO, Kirk Krappe, was no longer at the company. It didn't take long before rumors about Krappe's disappearance were swirling through the company's offices.With promises of an eventual IPO, Krappe sold employees, customers, and investors on a Silicon Valley dream that in hindsight appeared to have been only loosely based in reality. Instead of a hot startup, the company Krappe created was by a number of accounts a lawless place where sexual harassment and inappropriate relationships were rampant at the highest levels.
- Cannes Lions 2021: On Day 3, Dentsu Webchutney brings home 2 Silver Lions
- Best laptop for students in India in 2021
- Twitter rolls out new update for iOS allowing users to share tweets to Instagram stories
- If you are vaccinated, IndiGo Airlines is giving discounts on airfares
- Microsoft joins Apple in $2 Trillion Club