The Metaverse Report Preview
The metaverse can be considered any mixed-reality realm that, while rooted in real life, lets participants collaborate and transact in immersive virtual spaces via augmented reality and virtual reality (AR/VR) headsets and controllers. The metaverse has the potential to disrupt everything from business travel and the future of work to gaming, health and fitness, entertainment, marketing, and education.
In our report, "The Metaverse," Insider Intelligence analysts break down the past, present, and future of the ethereal concept of the metaverse—and how virtual reality can push the boundaries of the real world.
Simply enter your information to get an exclusive preview of "The Metaverse" report and to start receiving our eMarketer Daily newsletter, which provides data, insights, and perspective on the latest digital marketing and media trends, bolstered by our signature charts.
- Retail jobs have been slowing down due to WFH and online sales: report
- 85% Indian schools don't have vocational courses as part of their curriculum: WEF
- Govt invites bids for IDBI Bank privatisation; Govt, LIC to sell 60.72%
- Tracxn Technologies IPO: Analyst cautious due to losses and investor exits
- Tata Power mulls 10,000 MW clean energy capacity in next five years in Rajasthan
- Tata Tiago Electric Car
- HCL Tech
- World Heart Day 2022
- Apple Tablets in Amazon Sale
- RBI Repo Rate
- Akash Ambani
- Amazon festival Sale
- Upcoming new Mobile in October
- Amazon Festival Sale
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- RBI Interest Rate hike
- Upcoming Smartphone in 2022
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World