These are 10 of the most impactful slides from Netflix's groundbreaking culture deck
Ten years ago,
The presentation offered a peek into the culture of the growing tech operation, which is now worth more than $125 billion and employs about 7,100 people around the world.
Some aspects of Netflix's management philosophy instantly stirred up controversy, like its lack of a formal vacation policy and aversion to "brilliant jerks," but the document also set an example for other employers, who have since adopted some of its aspects. Top Facebook exec Sheryl Sandberg once said the deck "may well be the most important document ever to come out of the Valley."
Simply enter your email address through the link below to receive a FREE download of the 10 most impactful slides from the Netflix culture deck.
BI Prime is publishing dozens of stories like this each and every day, chock full of exclusive content and industry analysis.
- Market to focus on macro data, global trends: Analysts
- Tata Motors to hike commercial vehicle prices by up to 3% from Jan 1
- Musk to make 'Grok' more politically neutral after it shows similar views as ChatGPT
- Royal Bengal Tiger spotted in Sikkim at an altitude of above 3,500 metre
- FPIs invest Rs 26,505-crore in Indian equities in December