These are 10 of the most impactful slides from Netflix's groundbreaking culture deck
Ten years ago,
The presentation offered a peek into the culture of the growing tech operation, which is now worth more than $125 billion and employs about 7,100 people around the world.
Some aspects of Netflix's management philosophy instantly stirred up controversy, like its lack of a formal vacation policy and aversion to "brilliant jerks," but the document also set an example for other employers, who have since adopted some of its aspects. Top Facebook exec Sheryl Sandberg once said the deck "may well be the most important document ever to come out of the Valley."
Simply enter your email address through the link below to receive a FREE download of the 10 most impactful slides from the Netflix culture deck.
BI Prime is publishing dozens of stories like this each and every day, chock full of exclusive content and industry analysis.
- Not hard, not soft, the earliest dino eggs may have been of a 'leathery' texture to protect against damage: study
- Don't need to go big to go home: Australia is turning to sustainable 'tiny houses' to fix their housing crisis!
- Affordability levels to buy homes hit in last 2 years; to improve in 2024 on likely repo rate cut: JLL
- Carbon tax turns into climate fight at COP28
- Market to focus on macro data, global trends: Analysts