Bill Gates: We Won't Be Rushed In Announcing Steve Ballmer's Replacement
Business Insider/Julie Bort screenshot
When will Microsoft announce its next CEO?The board met and discussed the candidates this week, he said, but an announcement wasn't coming today. And he said the board wouldn't be rushed.
"In the entire 38-year history, we had only two CEOs. That alone makes us unusual," he points out.Still news has to be coming soon. Ballmer announced his retirement in August and the company has promised to get a new CEO on board within the "next several months," Amy Hood, CFO said on stage. The company's turnaround can't get really going until they install a new leader to take them there.
- UP to have cold chain space for 1.23L litres of vaccine
- Wuhan authorities now find Covid-19 on imported frozen food
- From WhiteHat Jr, Big Basket, and Unacademy to Dunzo — these are the Indian startups that reported data leaks over the past few months
- Chennai volunteer for SII's Covid vaccine claims Rs 5 cr compensation for health complications
- ASEAN distances from China's Covid vaccine diplomacy