Billionaire hedge funder David Einhorn blasts Tesla again, calling Elon Musk's comments 'a lot of horse s---'
- David Einhorn blasted Tesla CEO Elon Musk at a hedge fund conference in New York on Monday.
- The billionaire presented a slideshow of Musk's comments as part of a "trains, planes, and automobiles," pitch.
- After showing examples of Musk's previous comments about Tesla, Reuters reported, Einhorn said that's "a lot of horses---."
"TSLA has lost a significant number of senior executives and appears to be having a hard time recruiting replacements. After all, who would want to work in such an environment?"Short sellers like Einhorn are one of Musk's most hated group of investors. "These guys want us to die so bad they can taste it," Musk tweeted of the investors betting against Tesla's stock price in 2017 to the extent that it's routinely among the most heavily shorted in the US stock market.His disdain has also spurred an amateur movement of Tesla cynics who have banded together under the tag $tslaq on Twitter, with the appended letter referring to what happens to a company's ticker when it files for bankruptcy.
More from Sohn 2019:
- Meet the 5 rising stars presenting their investment ideas at the world's highest-profile hedge-fund conference
- David Einhorn's Greenlight Capital is bouncing back from a disastrous 2018 thanks to its bet against Tesla, where it says 'the wheels are falling off'
- Some of the world's largest investors are making huge bets on companies tied directly to millennials
Get the latest Tesla stock price here.
- Cannes Lions 2021: On Day 3, Dentsu Webchutney brings home 2 Silver Lions
- Best laptop for students in India in 2021
- Twitter rolls out new update for iOS allowing users to share tweets to Instagram stories
- If you are vaccinated, IndiGo Airlines is giving discounts on airfares
- Microsoft joins Apple in $2 Trillion Club