Billionaires and royals are rushing to teach their kids Mandarin
Learning a second language has been proven to offer a swath of cognitive, health, and educational benefits. It improves brain development, can protect against dementia, and help with attention span.
And Mandarin seems to be the hot language at the moment, with some high-profile wealthy families starting to push the language to their kids at a young age.
Chinese is the language with the most native speakers in the world with about 1.2 billion. There are two main dialects that make up the Chinese language - Mandarin and Cantonese - and 1 billion of the total speak Mandarin. The sheer size alone means the language will continue to be important for business in the future.
Read on below to see some of the wealthy families who have spoken publicly about teaching their kids Mandarin.
- India vs Australia women's cricket series: check schedule, squads, and live streaming details here
- Paytm board to consider share buyback proposal on December 13
- Sensex, Nifty50 open in the green – Paytm rises on buyback proposal, HCL Tech declines
- Rupee gains 19 paise to 82.19/$ on dollar weakness and firm equities
- Football players age faster than others, says a Harvard study
- Realme10 Pro Plus Mobile
- Gig jobs
- Sula Vineyards IPO
- Whatsapp tips
- International Roaming Plans
- RBI hikes repo rate
- Larget Employers
- Highest Revenue companies
- New Cars in December 2022
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- Most Valuable Companies
- Most searched movies
- Adani Enterprises
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World