Binny Bansal wants to become king of the world! Flipkart to focus on key areas to take on Chinese giants
The new CEO of Flipkart, Bansal, wants to trump Chinese e-commerce giants like
As per reports, Bansal will increase his focus in two areas, ecommerce business and logistics.
The Flipkart CEO also wants to improve customer experience.
Bansal has set a target of 10 years in which he wants to lead in his sector.
Bansal is also expanding the warehouse business-eKart.
"We are taking a big bet on externalising eKart, (which will) start to work with other businesses apart from Flipkart and
As per Goldman Sachs, the Indian ecommerce market is expected to triple to $68.8 billion by fiscal year 2020.
After Bansal took over as CEO, he said he will be expanding and strengthening the core commerce platform.
Popular on BI
- Elon Musk's brain-chip startup shares video it says shows a monkey telepathically 'typing'
- BHEL among 5 bidders for Rs 58,000 cr deal to manufacture, maintain 200 Vande Bharat trains
- Herschel Walker's son says Trump called his father for months demanding that he run, while 'everyone with a brain' begged him not to
- Rohit Sharma to Bumrah, here are the Indian cricketers who got injured in 2022
- Data of 6 lakh Indians sold on 'bot' markets for nearly ₹490 each
- Rupee gains 19 paise to 82.28 against US dollar
- Gujarat assembly elections: BJP inches towards all-time high record of 149 seats
- It takes 32 days for a company to hire an employee says talent intelligence platform Oorwin
- Jio Haptik
- Gig jobs
- Sula Vineyards IPO
- Whatsapp tips
- International Roaming Plans
- RBI hikes repo rate
- Larget Employers
- Highest Revenue companies
- New Cars in December 2022
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- Most Valuable Companies
- Most searched movies
- Kama Holdings
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World