Binny Bansal wants to become king of the world! Flipkart to focus on key areas to take on Chinese giants
The new CEO of Flipkart, Bansal, wants to trump Chinese e-commerce giants like
As per reports, Bansal will increase his focus in two areas, ecommerce business and logistics.
The Flipkart CEO also wants to improve customer experience.
Bansal has set a target of 10 years in which he wants to lead in his sector.
Bansal is also expanding the warehouse business-eKart.
"We are taking a big bet on externalising eKart, (which will) start to work with other businesses apart from Flipkart and
As per Goldman Sachs, the Indian ecommerce market is expected to triple to $68.8 billion by fiscal year 2020.
After Bansal took over as CEO, he said he will be expanding and strengthening the core commerce platform.
Popular on BI
- Exploring India's majestic glaciers: 10 frozen wonders
- New fund alert: 'Axis India Manufacturing Fund'
- Anti-collision system KAVACH, Delhi-Kolkata, Delhi-Mumbai corridor to see completion in 2024-25: Vaishnaw
- Top 10 places to visit in India in December
- 10 Amazing health benefits of Aloe Vera