Biogen has seen $19 billion wiped out since a promising drug flopped - and one analyst has a bold idea for how the biotech pioneer can recover
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- Banks disburse over Rs 50,000 cr loans to MSMEs under credit guarantee scheme
- 2 boys promise 7-year-old girl coronavirus cure, rape her
- U'khand: Panel formed to provide inputs for containing COVID-19 spread
- WHO endorses tests by ICMR, 2 others for TB diagnosis, drug resistance detection
- Reliance Jio opens web conferencing app JioMeet for public