BlackBerry Users Are Getting Their Own Siri-Like Assistant Soon
BlackBerry is toting the voice assistant's accuracy and compatibility "with any Bluetooth device," as well as the option to make the app hands-free.
The app features a hands-free option which will enable people to hear emails read back and even mark them unread - all without having to touch their phone. BlackBerry Assistant also executes many of its dictated tasks from within the app itself, which keeps things tidy.
By keeping the execution of tasks inside the app, BlackBerry is betting that most people don't need to see what happens behind the scenes.
Looking to get some work done? Just say "Phone calls only, please" and Blackberry Assistant will turn off all other notifications.
BlackBerry Assistant will be available to those running the BlackBerry 10 operating system, specifically BlackBerry 10.3, on their phones.
A release date for BlackBerry Assistant has yet to be announced.
- No crypto ban in India — SEBI will reportedly be pulled in to regulate the sector
- I tried a calendar that's meant to boost productivity by mapping out the number of weeks you have left to live — here's how it went
- I wore the same outfit for a week, as part of a productivity hack promoted by Steve Jobs — but it didn't really work. After speaking to psychologists, I'm not surprised.
- Dell Latitude 7320 Review — A good-looking compact convertible let down by the keyboard
- SaaS firm RateGain’s IPO opens tomorrow — should you invest?
- Global digital advertising accounted for 64.4% of all advertising in 2021, up from 60.5% in 2020: GroupM report
- After Mercedes-Benz, Audi, Maruti Suzuki, now Tata Motors increases price of its vehicles from January
- 44 key areas, a national framework, and a multi-institutional approach — Here's what you need to know about India's new National Blockchain Strategy