Boeing Painted A New 747 In Seahawks Colors To Root On Seattle In The Super Bowl
Despite its threat to pull production of its new 777X jet out of the Seattle area during a fight with its workers, Boeing is rooting for the hometown Seahawks to take down the Denver Broncos in Super Bowl XLVIII this weekend.
For the occasion, the plane maker came up with a new spin on the face-painting fan: It painted a new 747-8 freighter in a special Seahawks livery.
Boeing informs us the plane can hold 121 million Skittles (a favorite candy of running back Marshawn Lynch). It looks pretty cool:
- Congress 'hand' stops BRS 'car' in Telangana, Revanth Reddy leads in Kamareddy seat as KCR trails
- Santa Claus Rally may hit markets early as BJP storms to power in Hindi Heartland
- Assembly results: BJP leading in 54 seats in Chhattisgarh
- BJP leading in 155 of 230 seats in Madhya Pradesh, Congress ahead in 72
- Rajasthan assembly polls: BJP surges ahead of Congress to take lead