Bose's popular QuietComfort 35 II noise-cancelling headphones are $50 off at Amazon and Walmart right now
- The Bose QuietComfort 35 II headphones have been hailed as some of the best noise-cancelling headphones you can buy.
- The headphones offer a sleek design, a super comfortable fit, and good sound quality.
- Amazon and Walmart are discounting the QuietComfort 35 II headphones by $50 for a limited time.
- If you're interested in a pair of noise-cancelling headphones, now is a great time to buy.
The Bose QuietComfort II headphones feature that classic Bose design, and they come in three colors: a sleek black, rose gold, or silver. The noise-cancelling headphones are built for long-distance travel, and as such, they have a ton of padding and are comfortable to wear for long periods of time.These headphones also have the Google Assistant built right into them, so if you're an Android user or have a Google Home, then you'll be able to talk to your digital assistant with these headphones. They're also wireless, so you don't have to fool around with dongles if your phone doesn't have a headphone jack.
When it comes to sound quality, the headphones have a lot to offer. The Bose QuietComfort 35 II headphones offer plenty of bass, along with a scooped mid-range, and crisp and detailed high end. In other words, while the sound quality isn't the most natural, for most people, the sound will be perfectly fine.We've long recommended these headphones to people, and even though the new version looks more modern and fancy, the QuietComfort 35 II headphones are still a great buy - especially for this lower price. After all, the new Bose 700 headphones will cost you much more at $399.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at email@example.com.
- UltraTech Cement's ₹5,477 crore expansion plan is a sign that Birla is betting on a faster economic recovery
- SBI’s mobile banking app is down for the third time in 30 days — digital services take a hit for the 25th time this year
- HCL Tech's Roshni Nadar is India's richest woman in 2020, according to Kotak Wealth Hurun India list
- Hero ISL’s viewership for the first 8 matches has grown by 16% in comparison to last year
- Reliance Infratel resolution plan approved by NCLT Mumbai – Jio to pick up the tower unit