Breakfast at Tiffany's is finally a reality - here's what it's like to dine at the new Blue Box Cafe
You can finally get croissants and coffee like Holly Golightly. People have been waiting for hours to get into the Blue Box Café. Located in its 5th Ave store. Here's what it's like inside.
Everything is Tiffany Blue. The café seats 40 guests. You can opt for $29 breakfast, $39 lunch, or $49 Tiffany Tea. The menu changes seasonally. Dishes include Croissant: Nutella, honey butter, winter fruit preserves. Seasonal fruit & berries. Truffle eggs: soft eggs, shaved truffles, kunik cheese, smoked bacon. Black bass crudo: radish, fennel, espelette, olive oil. Fifth Avenue salad: Maine lobster, avocado, grapefruit, poppy seed dressing. Plus a dessert platter featuring the Tiffany Bird's Nest. There's also a selection of teas. The café takes reservations a month in advance. It's currently sold out until January 2018.Advertisement
- Indian lenders like SBI, Axis Bank and others need $20 billion in capital— most of it will go into filling up NPA holes
- NASA, SpaceX postpone historic astronauts launch (2nd Ld)
- NASA, SpaceX postpone historic astronauts launch
- 5 persons test positive for COVID-19 in Manipur, total rises to 44
- 32 people test positive for COVID-19 in Jharkhand, total now 458