"Breaking Bad" Wins Best Drama For Final Season
"Breaking Bad" continues to sweep the Emmys taking home the biggest award of the the night, Outstanding Drama Series.
The final season of AMC's hit drama had steep competition from two HBO series, "Game of Thrones" and "True Detective," AMC series "Mad Men," "Downton Abbey," and "House of Cards."
The series previously won Best Drama last year for the first half of season five.
"Breaking Bad" also won for Outstanding Supporting Actor, Outstanding Supporting Actress, and Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series.
- From marketing and tech to leadership - learn new skills and explore new possibilities with these Udemy courses
- Facebook and Microsoft aren’t the only ones creating a metaverse — here are five popular coins looking to create digital worlds
- Facebook, Microsoft and others look towards the $1 trillion dollar ‘metaverse’ opportunity — but that contradicts the base philosophy behind Web 3.0
- Bankrupt Sintex Industries' stock double after RIL showed interest to acquire it
- Omicron COVID-19: Kerala orders 7 days quarantine for arrivals from high risk countries
- In India, less than one in every 10,000 jabs have led to serious adverse reactions — not necessarily due to the vaccine
- After taking us on a nostalgia trip by featuring 90s stars like Rahul Dravid and Jackie Shroff in its ads, CRED is back at it again, this time with Chacha Chaudhary and Suppandi
- Top 10 most wicket-takers for India in the history of Test Cricket