Brewers Announce That Stray Dog Has Made The Team
Hank the Dog, named after Hall of Famer Hank Aaron, started hanging out around the Brewers' spring training facilities in Phoenix, Arizona early in camp.
Members of the team quickly took to the little guy and now he has made the team as a "walk-on rover."
Hank has been a hit in spring training with the fans, posing for photographs and even participating in the team's famous sausage races, wearing his own hot dog costume (see second video below).
Hank will be adopted permanently by a Brewers executive.
Here is the video announcing that Hank has made the team.
Here is Hank in the sausage race.
- Towards a Greener Footprint: Prioritising Carbon-Neutrality Makes Good Businesses Sense! Are Indian Firms Making the Transition?
- Netflix confirms an ad supported tier is coming to its streaming service by year end
- Accenture, Cognizant could see revenue growth but a strong US dollar could spoil the party
- Kharif sowing is off to a weak start with extended dry spells and floods
- Best ladder for home use in India