Brock Lesnar vs Ranveer Singh : The WWE star's lawyer has threatened to sue the Bollywood actor
- Ranveer Singh's recent tweet has caught the attention of
Paul Heyman— the legal advisor of WWE’s “Beast Incarnate” better known as Brock Lesnar.
- Heyman took to twitter, to correct the phrase and wrote a hilarious warning in his post.
Eat, Sleep, Dominate, Repeat. This four-word tweet from
Heyman, hilariously threatened Ranveer with a copyright lawsuit for using a catchphrase of Brock Lesnar.
. @RanveerOfficial ARE YOU F'N KIDDING ME??????????? 1 - It's Eat Sleep CONQUER Repeat 2 - Copyright… https://t.co/7rv69C5uG7— Paul Heyman (@HeymanHustle) 1560915625000
The Bollywood actor, who caught everyone’s attention for his outfit during the India-Pakistan match, posted a series of photos with Indian cricket stars. One of his pictures with Hardik Pandya was noticed by Heyman because of his caption that was much similar to Brock Lesnar’s famous war cry.
Heyman took to twitter, to correct the phrase and wrote a hilarious warning in his post.
The phrase, “Eat, Sleep, Conquer, Repeat” was used by Lesnar every time he entered the ring. It was also written over his T-shirt. It became very popular after Lesnar decided to quit the wrestling world and move on to a career in Mixed Martial Arts (MMA).
Several fans are speculating a fight between Brock Lesnar and Ranveer in the coming future.
Interestingly, this is not the first time that Heyman has pointed out a breach of the Copyright Act. Previously, Heyman wittily sought royalty from Cricket World Cup (CWC) for paraphrasing Brock Lesnar’s war cry.
The CWC made the conversation more interesting by offering tickets to both Heyman and Lesnar for the ICC World Cup that began on May 30.
“We will be looking forward for an 8 figure appearance fee,” said Heyman, who wasn’t satisfied with CWC’s reply, said in the following tweet.
Eat. Sleep. Finish games. Repeat. Life as @msdhoni. https://t.co/5GXrzH0dtR— Cricket World Cup (@cricketworldcup) 1547808508000
- Two foreigners held for drug peddling
- Bio-secure bubbles – Here's how IPL players will be staying safe during the pandemic
- INTERVIEW: Chennai-based CAMS’ 30-year journey to an IPO
- Amazon pumps in money into MORE to take on the heavyweights Reliance Retail and DMart
- 30 COVID vaccine candidates being developed: Health Ministry