Brooklinen's Labor Day sale is running right now - save up to 15% sitewide through September 3
- Brooklinen's Labor Day sale is already going on.
- From August 28 through September 3, save 10% on all orders less than $200 and save 15% on all orders of $200 or more. Sheets, duvet covers, bathrobes, towels, and more are discounted.
- In our buying guides, we've ranked Brooklinen as the maker of the best luxury sheets, the best sateen sheets, and the best duvet cover on the internet.
- Check out our master list of the best Labor Day mattress sales if you're looking to upgrade your bed this weekend too. And find all the best Labor Day sales of 2019 here.
Brooklinen is one of our favorite companies to cover. From its bed sheets, to its Brooklittles bedding line for babies and toddlers, to its super-plush bathrobes, to its recently launched shower curtain sets, there's a lot to love about the direct-to-consumer darling.
However, it's not known for holding sales. Prices are usually low enough to warrant what is essentially a year-round sale in itself.
The company typically only has two sales a year: one during Black Friday and Cyber Monday, and the other to celebrate its anniversary in May. This year Brooklinen is running a another sale to celebrate Labor Day: From August 28 through September 3, save 10% on all orders less than $200 and save 15% on all orders of $200 or more.
If you're looking for a new set of sheets, or you've been waiting for a discount as an excuse to try out luxury bedding, this is one of the best times of the year to invest. The company's bedding looks great, feels even better, and can vastly improve your quality of sleep - which, in turn, improves quite a few other areas of your life. When six hours feels like eight, it's easier to operate in the way that you want in your day-to-day.
You can check out Brooklinen's full product lineup here, but we're fans of the Luxe Hardcore Sheet Bundle for every day. It comes with a duvet cover, a fitted sheet, a flat sheet, and four pillowcases for $249.75 in the queen size. Insider Picks' director of content strategy Ellen Hoffman says the sheet bundle is one of the best purchases she's ever made.
In our buying guides, we've also ranked Brooklinen as the maker of the best luxury sheets and the best sateen sheets you can buy. The company's Down Comforter (full/queen, $349) is the best we tried from a startup, and its Classic Duvet Cover (full/queen, $296) is another best-in-its-category on the internet. It also makes spa-worthy, blanket-sized towels (Bath Sheets, two for $89) and super-plush bathrobes ($98), the latter of which Insider Picks reporter Remi Rosmarin says are the little luxury she never thought she needed.
Insider Picks reporter Mara Leighton can't recommend the Twill Hardcore Sheet Bundle (queen, $189) enough. She says they're made to feel like your favorite worn-in flannel. The twill fabrication allows the yarns to move more freely, creating an overall more forgiving, softer experience. As she's mentioned in her review of them, they'll make you wake up and wish you were working from home every day.
When it comes to Brooklinen, our experience is that it's pretty difficult to go wrong. Below, we've put together a list of Brooklinen's bestsellers and our personal favorites to help guide your Labor Day weekend shopping.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at email@example.com.
Luxe Hardcore Sheet Bundle
Classic Hardcore Sheet Bundle
Super-Plush Complete Towel Set
Shower Curtain Set
Crib Sheet Set
- A student who accidentally became a millionaire with a cult following after selling his expressionless selfies as NFTs says he feels confused
- After 10-minute grocery delivery, a 15-minute ambulance service grabs investor interest
- Fortune oil maker Adani Wilmar is looking to acquire southern players in edible oil, FMCG industry
- Swiggy raises $700 million led by Invesco to double down on quick commerce, valuation crosses $10 billion
- OnePlus 10R with MediaTek Dimensity 9000 SoC tipped to launch in India by Q2 end
- IPL 2022: These are the foreign players who are retained by the teams ahead of the auction
- From Adani Green to HAL – these 10 stocks have defied the market meltdown
- Wipro, L&T Infotech, Zee Entertainment, Mindtree among top losers that hit investors’ portfolio in the last one month