Browns cornerback intercepts the Bengals, hands the ball to ex-head coach Hue Jackson after play
- Cleveland Browns cornerback Damarious Randall intercepted Andy Dalton on Sunday.
- Afterward, Randall handed the ball to Hue Jackson, the ex-Browns head coach and current Bengals assistant coach.
- Jackson seemed to take it well, patting Randall on the helmet afterward.
Cleveland Browns cornerback Damarious Randall had some fun with his ex-head coach Hue Jackson on Sunday.During the second quarter, Randall picked off a pass from quarterback Andy Dalton and ran it out to the sideline. As he ran out of bounds, he handed the ball to Jackson, the former Browns coach and now Bengals assistant.
Jackson seemed to take it well, patting Randall on the helmet afterward.Jackson was fired from the Browns earlier this season after posting a 3-36-1 record over two-plus seasons. Defense was not a problem this season, as the Browns have been a stout defensive unit and had 28 interceptions and forced fumbles coming into this week. Jackson said afterward that he was never able to run his preferred type of offense because the team did not have the talent.
NOW WATCH: 7 things you shouldn't buy on Black Friday
- Night curfew imposed in Uttar Pradesh's Gorakhpur district from 9 pm to 6 am till April 18
- Here’s a tiny washing machine that cleans your TWS earbuds in two minutes
- 106-year-old woman in Madhya Pradesh gets her first COVID-19 vaccine
- Facebook's ad delivery system shows gender bias, says new study
- Check out the top 10 batsmen with the highest strike rate in all IPL matches