Bryan Goldberg, Bustle's CEO and founder, lives in a gorgeous New York loft - take a tour
"I had a temporary apartment that I lived in as I decided whether or not I wanted to move permanently to New York. Bustle's success made that a pretty straightforward decision," Goldberg told Business Insider.
He spent nearly a year looking around Manhattan for a no-frills apartment that had plenty of space he could make his own. In Chelsea, he found a centrally located pre-war co-op building with a loft that perfectly fit the bill. He bought it in July 2015.
"What I like about the home is that the building is very unassuming," Goldberg said. "There's no doorman, there's no fancy lobby - but the home is spacious. I really didn't want amenities, I didn't want a fancy gym, and I didn't want a roof deck. I just wanted as much space as I could get, in the spirit of downtown New York."
"I saw it, fell in love with it right away, and realized it had everything I wanted and nothing I didn't."
Goldberg enlisted the help of the architects at Parc Office to build out his ideal space. The renovation took about six months to complete, so Goldberg hopped around different Airbnbs in the meantime.
He recently invited Business Insider to come check out his new digs - let's take a tour.
- Paytm board to consider share buyback proposal on December 13
- Sensex, Nifty50 open in the green – Paytm rises on buyback proposal, HCL Tech declines
- Rupee gains 19 paise to 82.19/$ on dollar weakness and firm equities
- Football players age faster than others, says a Harvard study
- Realme 10 Pro+ 5G Review: An all-round value smartphone