BSE Odisha class 10th result 2019: Overall pass percentage improves from last year
The Board of Secondary Education, Odisha has announced the results of Class 10th (Matic) examination today i.e. 20 May 2019.
The overall pass percentage in the matric examination has improved, compared to last year. This year, the pass percentage stood at 84.62%, nearly 8% up from last year.
In 2018, Over 500,000 students appeared for the exam with an overall pass percentage of 76.23% and the result was declared on 7 May. This year, the exams were held from 23 February to 8 March 2019.
Students can view their results on the state board’s official website bseodisha.nic.in. Alternatively, the result will also be announced on orissaresults.nic.in.
To check results, follow the steps:
- Go to the official website bseodisha.nic.in
- Click on the tab ‘Odisha Matric Result 2919’
- Enter roll number and login credentials.
- You will be able to view your results and can also download it for future reference.
Type RESULTOR10[Roll number] and send it to 56263.
Cricket World Cup 2019: Minimum run rate needed on every ground Team India is playing on
Jet Airways’ creditors might secure a bid for the airline from one of the richest NRI families in the world
IKEA's parent company invests in an Indian home design startup that may in turn serve the Swedish retailer
- Red bricks don’t just make walls, they can now power your house too
- India approves another $1.2 billion for defence over and above the $5.5 billion last month
- Best gaming consoles in India
- IT and media employees are in no hurry to get back to office — not until there are proper policies in place
- Here’s a look back at Rahat Indori’s famous poetry and shayari