BSE Odisha class 10th result 2019: Here’s how to check time, score @bseodisha.nic.in, orissaresults.nic.in
The Board of Secondary Education, Odisha, is expected to announce the results of Class 10th examination today. Odisha Board Secretary Jahan Ara Begum confirmed that the result will be declared on Monday at 9:30 am.
Students can view their results on the state board’s official website bseodisha.nic.in.
To check results, follow the steps:
- Go to the official website bseodisha.nic.in
- Click on the tab ‘Odisha Matric Result 2919’
- Enter roll number and login credentials.
- You will be able to view your results and can also download it for future reference.
Type RESULTOR10[Roll number] and send it to 56263
The exams were held from 23 February to 8 March 2019. In 2018, over 500,000 students appeared for the exam with an overall pass percentage of 76.23%.
- Odisha man arrested for manufacturing fake Covid-19 vaccine
- J&J Covid vaccine produces strong immune response in early trials
- PM Modi at UNGA: 'How long will India be kept out of decision-making structures of UN'
- China says WHO gave support for Covid vaccine emergency use
- WHO warns death toll may hit 2mn even with vaccine