BSE Odisha class 10th result 2019: Here’s how to check time, score @bseodisha.nic.in, orissaresults.nic.in
The Board of Secondary Education, Odisha, is expected to announce the results of Class 10th examination today. Odisha Board Secretary Jahan Ara Begum confirmed that the result will be declared on Monday at 9:30 am.
Students can view their results on the state board’s official website bseodisha.nic.in.
To check results, follow the steps:
- Go to the official website bseodisha.nic.in
- Click on the tab ‘Odisha Matric Result 2919’
- Enter roll number and login credentials.
- You will be able to view your results and can also download it for future reference.
Type RESULTOR10[Roll number] and send it to 56263
The exams were held from 23 February to 8 March 2019. In 2018, over 500,000 students appeared for the exam with an overall pass percentage of 76.23%.
Popular on BI
- US will give runway rights at NJ airport to a budget airline
- Wealth management firm White Oak Capital gets SEBI’s nod to enter mutual fund business
- IPO-bound Pine Labs raises another $100 million
- Virat Kohli to step down as India’s T20 captain, says he had ‘immense workload’ over the years
- India's bad bank gets government nod — green lights NARCL with ₹30,600 crore guarantee