Haryana HSC class 10th results 2019 announced, check score @bseh.org.in
The Board of School Education, Haryana (BSEH) has announced HSC class 10th results today, on 17 May 2019.
The BSE, Haryana is also expected to put out the answer sheet of the top three performers.
Nearly four lakh students appeared for the exam this year. The exams were held from 8 March to 30 March 2019.
Last year, the results were announced on 23 May will an overall pass percentage as 51.50%.
The results will be available on the board’s official website bseh.org.in. Alternatively, the results can be viewed at examresults.net.
To check results, follow the steps:
- Go to the official website of Board of Secondary Education, Haryana @bseh.org.in.
- Click on the ‘class 10 results 2019’ tab on the homepage.
- Enter roll number and other login credentials.
- You will be able to view your results and can also download it for future reference.
- Assam breaches 500-mark in COVID-19 cases, 156 new infections
- Assam breaches 500-mark in COVID-19 cases, 147 new infections
- Rajasthan eases lockdown norms, allows taxis, auto rickshaws to operate in red zones
- Bihar reports 163 fresh COVID cases, tally climbs to 2,737
- UP records 8 more COVID-related deaths; 229 fresh cases take tally to 6,497