Business Insider Intelligence is hiring a Sales Development Intern
Business Insider Intelligence is Business Insider's premium research service, delivering real-time insights on emerging trends, technologies, and disruptors in the digital arena.This Internship is perfect for someone who wants to jumpstart their sales career and learn how to be successful within a rapidly growing company. You will be responsible for identifying potential prospects, performing outreach to secure meetings, successfully scheduling meetings for Account Executives, and making warm introductions for the Account Executives to close business.Advertisement
In this role you will cultivate and manage initial relationships with high-level executives at Fortune 500 companies across the world. You will identify these executives during daily list development sessions while using various sales prospecting software. You will be working closely with the Account Executives to formulate outreach strategies, execute on those strategies, and schedule sales meetings.
- Create new prospecting lists by identifying target accounts and specific executives
- Monitor incoming leads and be fast to act to determine which leads are qualified
- Schedule phone or in-person meetings through warm and cold email outreach using a consultative sales approach that supports their strategic and tactical needs
- A tenacious go-getter who is excited by new challenges and stays positive in the face of adversity. You expect yourself to hit - if not exceed - your goals and know how to make it happen.
- A self-starter who takes charge and finds process in ambiguity. You're always looking for ways to optimize and can embrace Business Insider's mission: get better every day.
- A confident communicator, who understands how to effectively tailor messaging and articulate value, be it in person, on the phone, or over email.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Tech savvy -- ability to learn sales CRM software quickly
- B2B sales experience a plus
- Degree in Business, Communications or Marketing a plus