Business Insider Is Hiring An Account Manager In San Francisco
Business Insider is looking for an awesome Account Manager to be based in our San Francisco office.
The Account Manager will join a team responsible for executing digital ad campaigns for a growing list of major advertisers and agencies. He or she will be responsible for managing our West Coast campaigns from start to finish and for growing those client relationships. You'll be part of a team that ensures advertising campaigns go live on the site without a hitch, are successfully optimized, and perform to client standards. Also, you'll deliver performance reports to clients and benchmark those results against similar campaigns. You'll work with BI's sales, finance, business development, events, marketing, and ad traffic groups to ensure client goals are met.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about digital advertising, great at client service, an excellent problem solver, and a quick study. This individual should also be able to work independently, as part of the satellite San Francisco office.
- Managing the delivery of digital ad campaigns to ensure they fulfill properly
- Recommending optimizations and upsells to clients
- Creating a post-campaign analysis for each campaign
- Interacting with top advertising agencies on major accounts
- Working closely with the sales team to ensure client satisfaction
- Creating weekly reports, case studies, benchmarks, and more
The candidate should be proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, major ad servers (DFP, DFA, Mediamind, Atlas, etc), and web analytics tools.
The ideal candidate is a client service and operations focused individual with experience in digital advertising, a BA/BS degree, and 3+ years of relevant work experience. Experience at an ad agency is also helpful. The successful candidate is extremely detail-oriented, exceptionally organized, has the ability to multitask and manage multiple accounts, possess strong written and verbal communication skills, and thrives in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment.
If this is the right gig for you, please apply online and tell us a bit about yourself.
- Anand Rathi IPO was subscribed 160% on Day 1, today is the second day to subscribe
- Last day to subscribe to Tega Industries’ IPO — GMP at ₹410
- Best smart speaker with Alexa-support for home in India
- KFC gets the Queen of Speed, PT Usha to promote its express pick-up
- Wunderman Thompson Commerce launches Global Sustainable Commerce Practice