Business Insider UK is hiring reporters
Specifically, we're looking for writers to expand our tech, finance, politics, and lifestyle sections.
We will consider candidates at various experience levels, but the ideal candidate should:
- have a degree in journalism or experience writing for a news outlet, preferably at a digital publication
- have excellent reporting and writing skills, and the ability to write and edit quickly
- have a knack for telling stories in a relatable and compelling way
- have a demonstrated social media presence
- be ready to write a mix of articles, including short posts that analyse the most interesting news of the day, while also working on reported medium-length and long-form features
APPLY HERE with your CV, cover letter (no more than five sentences), and links to your work, if this sounds like your dream job.
Business Insider offers competitive compensation packages complete with benefits. This is a full-time position based in our London office.
- Poor demand for Star Health’s IPO forces investment bankers to cut down on promoter offerings; GMP at ₹10 discount
- No crypto ban in India — SEBI will reportedly be pulled in to regulate the sector
- TSMC begins pilot production of 3nm chips; expected to power Apple's next generation processor
- Google Pixel Watch reportedly in the works, to arrive in 2022
- Amazon aims to make AWS the greenest cloud options with investments in renewable energy projects