Business moguls like Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos have been married for over 20 years - here are the keys to their success
Kevork Djansezian / Getty Images
• Marriage is hard work for anyone.
• But some of the biggest names in business are enjoying very long marriages with their partners.
• Business Insider looked into each marriage to get a sense of the strategies each couple uses to make things work.
Marriage takes a lot of work.
So how do some of the biggest names in business manage to juggle their relationships while also running huge companies and organizations?
The answer is, it depends. No two relationships are exactly alike, and different pairs may employ different strategies in order to achieve marital bliss.
Still, a number of business moguls have seemingly got things figured out. Top businesspeople like Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates have both been married for over 20 years.
Here's a look at a few relationship strategies employed by some of the biggest names in business.
- Cisco says a company 'leader' who encouraged TikTok followers to report strippers to the IRS is no longer employed at the company
- Cryptocurrency investment 101 — here’s how to do your own research (DYOR) and invest in the right digital asset
- Realme GT Neo 2 5G review: Great performance, fine display but camera needs work
- India's farmers protest takes a gruesome turn with a chilling murder at the scene — here’s the sequence of events
- Bizarre! Shubhman Gill was brought back to bat after being declared out
- Ruturaj Gaikwad and Faf du Plessis — amazing data on how the two openers led CSK to IPL 2021 championship
- Budget and safety top criteria for Chennai households during festive season:LocalCircles
- Electric bus makers on a roll as states like Maharashtra and Karnataka send in large orders