Ahead of its electric three-wheeler launch, EV startup Euler Motors raises ₹30 crore
- The investment was led by the startup’s existing investors Inventus India and Jetty Ventures.
- This takes
Euler Motors’ total fundraise, so far, to ₹65 crore.
- The company already has over 250 electric three-wheelers, which have been deployed by startups like BigBasket, EcomExpress and Udaan in Delhi-NCR.
The investment was led by the startup’s existing investors Inventus India and Jetty Ventures, and also saw participation from another existing investor Sujeet Kumar, co-founder of online B2B trade platform Udaan. Meanwhile new investors Srinivas Anumolu & K Ganesh from Growth Story too joined in on this round.
Founded in 2018, the startup is also looking to launch new electric three-wheelers this year. The company already has over 250 electric three-wheelers, which have been deployed by startups like BigBasket, EcomExpress and Udaan in Delhi-NCR.
AdvertisementWith the latest investment the company plans to build a new production facility as well as expand its charging and servicing infrastructure.
“The new investment has come at a time when the company has demonstrated extreme resilience during the pandemic and is now all set for the next phase of growth. I am delighted that our existing investors trust our vision and execution; and have chosen to continue to invest in Euler Motors,” Saurav Kumar, founder and chief executive officer of Euler Motors said in a statement.
Kumar is no new face in the Indian startup ecosystem. In 2012, Kumar along with two others had founded the technology start-up Cube26, which had made news for its funding from Tiger Global Management and Flipkart. The startup was later acquired by Vijay Shekhar Sharma’s Paytm.
With Euler Motors, Kumar is now betting on India’s burgeoning
INTERVIEW: Bootstrapped online travel aggregator EaseMyTrip makes its way to the public markets
India's Supreme Court observes that OTT platforms are showing pornography and proposes screening of online content
This spam blocker may add a layer of anonymity to your social media presence while Twitter and Facebook are under pressure to verify their users
- If the COVID-19 vaccine prices are too high for some, then why not use direct benefit transfer
- The COVID-19 crisis in India is getting worse with state administrations trying to hoard oxygen
- On Earth Day, companies commit to adopt more sustainable practices in an attempt to safeguard our tomorrow
- Tiger Global makes its first crypto investment in India making Coinswitch Kuber worth half a billion dollars
- Best pulse oximeters to keep a check on your SpO2 readings