Ashok Leyland bags orders for 1,400 trucks from logistics start-up Procure Box
In a statement issued here,
"Over the last few years, Ashok Leyland has made significant efforts to increase its market share in the ICV segment and our efforts have given rich dividends," Anuj Kathuria, Chief Operating Officer, Ashok Leyland said.
SEE ALSO: India’s $50 billion wedding industry is gearing up for a busy winter — business may have shrunk in size but it has not lost its sheen
EXCLUSIVE: Muthoot Finance says this year's growth is likely to exceed guidance
- Apophis, the ‘God of Chaos’ asteroid is speeding up — increasing the likelihood of it hitting Earth in 2068
- Sputnik V: RDIF seeks vaccine's speedy registration, prequalification from WHO
- Ankhi Das quits as Facebook's India public policy head
- States urged to adopt national approach: Niti Aayog on 'free vaccine'
- Analysts expect no surprises from Axis Bank in the second quarter — loan growth and collections to be slow