Elon Musk says Tesla cars will soon play elevator music from external speakers
View all Offers
View all Offers
SleepX Dual Comfort Mattress 5 inch Single Bed Size, High Density (HD) Foam- Medium Soft & Hard (Orange, 72x36x5)₹ 5059₹ 6500Buy On
- 4% OFF
Duroflex Back Magic - Doctor Recommended Orthopaedic High Density Coir, 5 Inch Queen Size Firm Mattress for Back Support and Posture Alignment (75 X 60 X 5 Inches)₹ 16909₹ 20008Buy On
- 13% OFF
Sleepwell Starlite Discover 4-inch Firm Single Size Foam Mattress (72*35*4 Inches )₹ 3209₹ 3558Buy On
Wipro Adapt High Back Mesh Ergonomic Home-Office Chair with AWSM, Adjustable armrest, Cushion Lumbar & headrest, Durable Nylon Frame,5yr wrnty,BIFMA Certified,IDM Winner, Premium Fabric(Black)₹ 12499₹ 21500Buy On
- 22% OFF
Sleepwell Starlite Discover 5-inch Firm Double Size Foam Mattress (72*48*4 Inches)₹ 4399₹ 4879Buy On
"New Tesla feature coming that enables your car to play snake jazz or Polynesian elevator music through its outside speakers wherever you go," the Tesla CEO said.
Apart from music, Musk also said Tesla cars will soon feature games on its infotainment screens.
AdvertisementWith a following of over 38 million, it did not take long for the tweet to go viral and amuse many.
"Is this only for
"Are we paying for pedestrians to listen to it," said another user.
The electric-car maker recently rolled out a pedestrian noisemaker for the Model 3 sedan.
The noisemaker has been designed to emit a sound while the vehicle is moving below 30 km in forwards and reverse. They were installed on Model 3 units built since September 1.
"When will our Tesla's be able to fart at and talk to pedestrians," another commented.
AdvertisementIn May, Musk said it was a good idea to install games like Minecraft and Pokemon Go in Tesla cars.
"Minecraft has amazing legs," the Tesla CEO tweeted.
Popular on BI
- Amazon Great Republic Day Sale — Best deals and offers on Apple iPhones, iPads, and more
- ‘Extreme fear’ is ruling the crypto markets — is this an opportunity or a warning sign for investors?
- El Salvador's president hits back on Twitter after rating agency Moody's issues warning over its bitcoin buying
- pi Ventures plans to invest in 25 young startups with its latest $75 million fund
- Best deals on hair straighteners, trimmers and other grooming products on Amazon
- Amazon Republic Day Sale 2022 — Best deals and offers on Echo smart speakers, Fire TV Sticks and more
- Two IndiGo planes avert mid-air collision over Bengaluru airport, DGCA to take strict action
- India's tennis star Sania Mirza announces retirement from the sport by the end of 2022 season