Gogoro to rollout battery-swapping stations to HPCL gas outlets in India
AdvertisementGlobal technology leader in
"There is nowhere on earth that needs smart electric transportation more than India, and Gogoro is joining together with the Indian business community and national and local governments to deploy a battery swapping and electric vehicle ecosystem that is open, accessible and scalable," Horace Luke, founder, and CEO of Gogoro, said in a statement.
The Gogoro Network supports nearly 600,000 riders and has more than 1.3 million
With more than 400,000 daily battery swaps and nearly 500 million total battery swaps to date, Gogoro Network battery swapping has saved more than 750,000 tons of CO2 since it launched, according to the company.
"Gogoro has demonstrated its global leadership in battery swapping and electric two-wheel innovation and with nearly 500 million battery swaps to date has developed a platform we can embrace and emulate," said Amit Garg, Director of Marketing at HPCL.
Popular on BI
- DOMS to raise ₹1,200 cr via IPO: Journey, investors and everything you need to know
- RBI to come up with unified regulatory framework on connected lending
- Zoya Akhtar’s ‘The Archies’ turns out to be a damp squib and nothing like the breezy comic series
- Nifty scales Mount 21,000 as RBI hikes growth forecast
- RBI expects India’s GDP to grow at 7% in FY24; keeps repo rate unchanged