Hero Electric partners with Jio-bp for EV charging and battery swapping solutions
Hero Electrichas announced a partnership with Jio-bpto boost two-wheeler charging and battery swapping infrastructure.
- Jio-bp currently offers battery charging and swapping stations under the Jio-bp
- Hero Electric customers will get access to Jio-bp’s charging infrastructure.
AdvertisementIndian electric scooter maker Hero Electric announced a partnership with Jio-bp to provide EV charging and battery swapping solutions.
Jio-bp is a joint venture between Mukesh Ambani-led
“In addition to creating solutions for seamless customer journey on Hero Electric and Jio-bp apps, both companies will bring the best of their global learnings in electrification and apply them to the Indian market to create a differentiated customer experience that delights the consumer,” Hero Electric said in a statement.
Jio-bp currently has battery charging and swapping stations across the country under the Jio-bp pulse brand. Customers can find nearby stations using the Jio-bp pulse app.
Hero Electric currently has over 750 sales and service outlets across the country and has sold over 4.5 lakh electric two-wheelers.
“Hero is committed to delivering the best electric mobility solutions to its consumers and this association will fasten the EV growth in the country while strengthening Hero Electric’s vision to transform the e-mobility sector in India,” Hero added.
Jio-bp has partnered with other companies in the ecosystem like MG Motor and oil giant Castrol. It also partnered with TVS Motors, another domestic electric scooter maker to provide electric charging facilities for the latter’s two and three wheelers.
Mercedes-Benz says 25% of its sales in India will be electric by 2027, plans to launch three new electric cars this year
Government is reportedly reworking the FAME-II scheme to ensure companies use domestic components
Ather 450X Gen 3 vs Ola S1 vs TVS iQube S – price, specs and features compared
Popular on BI
- Here is a list of bank holidays in October 2022
- An Apple executive is leaving the company after being filmed joking about fondling 'big-breasted women' in a viral TikTok video
- RBI hikes repo rate by 50 bps, taking it to a three-year high of 5.9% – Das says inflation at ‘alarmingly high levels’ across jurisdictions
- Best camera phone under ₹15000
- Best 5G mobile phones under ₹20000
- 22 lakh Indian IT professionals likely to leave jobs by 2025: Report
- OnePlus says successfully geared up for 5G launch with 5G-ready smartphone portfolio
- This website generates videos from a single image and text for free – here’s all you need to know