Honda’s new cruiser bike H’ness CB 350 launched in India — to be priced around ₹1.9 lakh
- The Honda H’ness is a new model of its CB series and has been in the works for the last two years.
- Honda India has priced the new bike around ₹1.9 lakh.
- Here’s everything you need to know about Honda’s new H’ess CB 350 features, design, and price.
Honda’s new retro-style motorcycle will be sold through its BigWing dealership network in India. And, the H’ness CB 350 will compete against the Royal Enfield Classic 350 series.
The Honda H’Ness is a new model of its CB series and has been in the works for the last two years, the company revealed. The bike will be available for an in-person look by October.
AdvertisementBookings for the H’ness CB350 start today at a minimum token amount of ₹5,000. The customers can book the bike on Honda’s official website or at the brand's Big Wing outlets.
Watch the complete launch video of H’ness CB 350 here:
Here’s everything you need to know about Honda’s new H’ess CB 350:
Honda H’ness CB 350: Design
The H’ness CB 350 comes with a retro design - the circular headlight, round instrument cluster, and chrome highlights add to its features. The bike will come in two different variants— Deluxe and Deluxe Pro. Among others, the bike has alloy wheels, tubeless tyres, and front & rear disc brakes with a dual-channel Anti-lock braking system (ABS).
Honda H’ness CB 350: Colour options
The H’ness CB 350 Deluxe Pro version will be available in dual-tone paint options. Whereas, the H’Ness CB 350 Deluxe will be available in six colour options.
AdvertisementHonda H’ness CB 350: Features
The Honda H’ness CB 350 comes equipped with smart tech features like — Honda smartphone voice control system and battery health meter, and selectable torque control.
Honda H’ness CB350: Specification
The Honda H’ness CB350 is equipped with a 348 cc single-cylinder, air-cooled, fuel-injected engine mated to a five-speed transmission system. The engine of Honda H’ness CB350 is good enough for producing respective power, and torque outputs up to 20.8 hp and 30 Nm.
AdvertisementSEE ALSO: Reliance Retail seals its third deal this month – General Atlantic to invest ₹3,675 crore
After the Moon, Mars is getting laser-reflecting mirror to help future landings on the Red Planet
Popular on BI
- Wunderman Thompson Commerce launches Global Sustainable Commerce Practice
- Star Health Insurance IPO subscribed only 79% on last day; issue extended till 7 p.m.
- SBI’s former chairperson Rajnish Kumar joins OYO’s board ahead of IPO
- Two Omicron cases reported in India and both are from Karnataka
- Crypto romance — Love in the times of blockchain