Mahindra adds a new mini truck to its Jeeto Plus range
Mahindralaunched a new mini truck Jeeto Plus CNGCharSau at a price of ₹5.26 lakhs.
- The mini truck has a range of up to 400km with a mileage of 35.1 km/kg.
- The truck comes with a low maintenance cost of 22 paise per km, the company says.
AdvertisementMahindra today launched a new mini truck,
“We understand the growing challenges of the transport business and constantly strive to provide suitable solutions in line with the evolving demands of our customers. I am confident that, as with other Mahindra products, the New Jeeto Plus CNG CharSau will open up new business applications for CNG vehicles,” said
The truck comes with a low maintenance cost of 22 paise per km, the company says. It has a cabin, to provide better safety in the event of a crash. It will be available in three colours — diamond white, ultramarine blue and sunrise red.
“Aimed at small and medium scale businessmen and traders across
The mini truck has a contemporary exterior with an impressive characteristic front grille. It also has a range of up to 400 kms and a mileage of 35.1 km/kg.
It also comes with a three years warranty or 72,000 kms, whichever is earlier.
Launched in 2015, Jeeto is one of Mahindra’s most successful small commercial vehicle ranges. It has eight mini trucks in the sub-1 tonne load segment.
LG unveils wireless earbuds with unique head-tracking spatial audio
Tata Motors acquires Ford’s manufacturing plant in Gujarat for ₹726 crore
Popular on BI
- Over 7 in 10 Indians now prefer to chat with businesses: Meta report
- Prime Video's 'Four More Shots Please!' season three to debut on October 21
- Mani Ratnam's 'Ponniyin Selvan-I' crosses ₹300 crore mark worldwide
- Fortis Hospital in Delhi performs a 19th century procedure to save Iraqi national's leg
- iPod inventor says Apple should move iPhone to USB-C