Mahindra adds a new mini truck to its Jeeto Plus range
Mahindralaunched a new mini truck Jeeto Plus CNGCharSau at a price of ₹5.26 lakhs.
- The mini truck has a range of up to 400km with a mileage of 35.1 km/kg.
- The truck comes with a low maintenance cost of 22 paise per km, the company says.
AdvertisementMahindra today launched a new mini truck,
“We understand the growing challenges of the transport business and constantly strive to provide suitable solutions in line with the evolving demands of our customers. I am confident that, as with other Mahindra products, the New Jeeto Plus CNG CharSau will open up new business applications for CNG vehicles,” said
The truck comes with a low maintenance cost of 22 paise per km, the company says. It has a cabin, to provide better safety in the event of a crash. It will be available in three colours — diamond white, ultramarine blue and sunrise red.
“Aimed at small and medium scale businessmen and traders across
The mini truck has a contemporary exterior with an impressive characteristic front grille. It also has a range of up to 400 kms and a mileage of 35.1 km/kg.
It also comes with a three years warranty or 72,000 kms, whichever is earlier.
Launched in 2015, Jeeto is one of Mahindra’s most successful small commercial vehicle ranges. It has eight mini trucks in the sub-1 tonne load segment.
LG unveils wireless earbuds with unique head-tracking spatial audio
Tata Motors acquires Ford’s manufacturing plant in Gujarat for ₹726 crore
Popular on BI
- Credit score improvement requires strict disciple but it is possible – Here’s how go about it
- Stellar listing gains: Book profits if there are bumper gains say experts
- Exit polls predict BJP advantage in MP, Rajasthan, Congress win in Chhattisgarh, Telangana and tight contest in Mizoram
- India Squad announced for South Africa Tour - Rohit Sharma in Tests, SuryaKumar Yadav in T20s and KL Rahul in ODIs will lead
- IMD forecasts cyclone in Bay of Bengal around Dec 3