Maruti Suzuki launches 'vehicle subscription programme' in 6 cities — these are the models offered
- Maruti Suzuki India on Thursday launched its vehicle subscription programme in 6 cities including Delhi NCR.
- According to the company, customers can select the duration ranging from 12 to 48 months.
AdvertisementTo offer flexible car ownership options, Maruti Suzuki India on Thursday launched its vehicle subscription programme.
These are the cities where you can avail the vehicle subscription programme "Maruti Suzuki Subscribe".
The company said the programme allows a customer to use a new car without actually owning it and by paying an all-inclusive monthly fee that covers maintenance, insurance and roadside assistance.
"Maruti Suzuki has teamed up with ORIX Auto Infrastructure Services Ltd. (OAIS) India, a subsidiary of ORIX Corporation, Japan, to launch "Maruti Suzuki Subscribe" for these cities," the auto major added in a statement.
These are the options that you can choose from:
|Maruti Suzuki Arena|
|Maruti Suzuki XL6|
|Maruti Suzuki NEXA|
According to the company, customers can select the duration ranging from 12 to 48 months.
"Customers will pay a monthly subscription charge as low as starting Rs 14,463 per cent, including taxes for Swift LXi in Delhi for a tenure of 48 months," the statement said.
"This subscription is all inclusive and covers expenses like maintenance, zero depreciation insurance and 24x7 roadside assistance. After the completion of subscription tenure, the customer can also opt to upgrade vehicle, extend or buy the car at market price."
(with inputs from IANS)
SEE ALSO: Vitara Brezza based Toyota’s Urban Cruiser launched in India at ₹8.4 lakh
Kia Sonet SUV launched in India at ₹6.71 lakh— Here’s all you need to know about its features, design and competition
- Pidilite shares surge as the 61-year old company acquires Araldite maker for ₹2,100 crore
- Chennai lashed with rainfall, many roads waterlogged
- Pinterest stock soars 23% as the social media platform garners 442 million global monthly active users
- Top stock movers — Bharti Airtel, RBL Bank, Pidilite, Titan, Hero Motocorp, Asian Paints, TCS, L&T and others
- Manforce Condoms aims to capture 50% market share by 2023