Evtric Rise is the latest electric bike in India with a price tag of ₹1,59,990
Evtric Motorshas announced the launch of its electric bike Rise.
Evtric Risehas been priced at ₹1,59,990 in the country.
- The Evtric Rise is available for pre-bookings for ₹5,000.
AdvertisementEvtric Motors, a homegrown automaker has announced the launch of its first electric bike, dubbed as Rise in India. The Pune-based company has also opened pre-bookings of the bike.
Evtric Motors is backed by Patil Automation (PAPL), a Maharashtra-based automation company. The company announced its entry into the electric vehicle segment last year with a planned investment of ₹100 crore. The company intends to launch electric bikes, scooters, bicycles and three-wheelers.
The company has already introduced three scooters – Axis, Ride and Mighty in the country. The company has claimed that it has 125 touchpoints across 22 states in the country.
Evtric Rise price and availability
The Evtric Rise has an ex-showroom price of ₹1,59,990 and is available for pre-orders with an initial payment of ₹5,000. It comes in Stunning Red and Black color options.
Evtric Rise features
The Evtric Rise is powered by a 2kW BLDC motor that offers a top speed of 70 km per hour.
The electric bike is powered by a 70v/40ah lithium-ion battery which promises 110 km of range on a single charge and can be fully charged within 4 hours using the 10amp micro charger provided with the bike which comes with auto-cut off feature.
“We are excited to bring our latest creation RISE, our first ‘make in India’ electric bike. The bike shall define the true quality experience for the customers who are still otherwise hesitant to switch from ICE to EV,” said Manoj Patil, founder, Evtric Motors.
The Evtric Rise features sculpted stylings on the side and comes with LED lights with DRLs.
It will take on the Revolt RV400, which is priced at ₹1,25,000.
TVS iQube, iQube S and iQube ST compared – price, specifications and features
Ola, Okinawa and Hero Electric sales crater in May after a spate of fire and other incidents
Simple One test drives to begin from July 20 – how to book, cities and everything you need to know
Popular on BI
- I just got laid off from my dream job at Tesla without warning. I feel like my life got uprooted so a billionaire could save some money.
- Four-days work week, full and final settlement within 2 days of exit — new changes at workplaces to reflect from July 1
- Akash Ambani to head Reliance Jio - that’s just phase I of Mukesh Ambani’s succession plan
- New Maruti Suzuki Brezza launched at ₹7.99 Lakh — check features, specifications
- GST rates raised again, take out your cheque books. Wait, that’s taxed too
- Eknath Shinde to be the new Chief Minister of Maharashtra
- Lenskart acquires majority stake in Japanese eyewear brand for $400 million