Ola S1 and S1 Pro electric scooter to go on sale from September 8: Price, finance options, delivery date and more
Ola S1and S1 Pro will go on sale from September 8 on the company’s website.
- Users who had reserved the scooter will be able to purchase the scooter.
- The company has revealed finance options, insurance details, delivery schedule and more.
Ola announced its S1 and S1 Pro electric scooters last month on Independence day and they are all set to go on sale from September 8. The company had started accepting reservations for its scooters in July and only the customers who had pre-booked the vehicle will be able to place the order for now.
Ahead of the sale, the company has revealed more details about the finance options, delivery schedule, insurance, test rides and more. Here’s everything you need to know about the
Ola S1 and S1 Pro price
The Ola S1 has been priced at ₹99,999 and the Ola S1 Pro is priced at ₹1,29,999. Customers can claim FAME II subsidies and additional subsidies based on their state. The subsidies offered for different states can be checked here.
Ola S1 and S1 Pro purchase
Customers who had pre-booked the Ola S1 and S1 Pro will be able to purchase their vehicle from September 8 on the company’s website. Ola has said that the purchase window will be open only till stocks last.
Ola S1 and S1 Pro delivery date
The Ola S1 and S1 Pro will be delivered starting from October 2021. The company has said that the deliveries will be prioritized based on the date of purchase on a first come first serve basis.
Ola S1 and S1 Pro test ride
Customers will be able to test ride the Ola S1 and S1 Pro starting from October 2021. At the moment, there is no information where the customers will have to go for the test rides.
Ola S1 and S1 Pro finance options
Ola Financial Services has partnered with IDFC First Bank, HDFC, and TATA Capital for financing options. Users will be able to avail EMIs starting at ₹2,999 for the Ola S1 and ₹3,199 for the Ola S1 Pro.
Ola S1 and S1 Pro insurance
Ola has partnered with ICICI Lombard to offer insurance to its customers. Customers will be able to choose the base policy that offers one year of comprehensive insurance and five years of third-party coverage. Users can also select add-ons such as personal accident cover, zero depreciation and roadside assistance.
Ola S1 and S1 Pro servicing
The Ola S1 and S1 Pro do not require periodical servicing. Users will be informed by the app if any part needs replacing or servicing and users will be able to book doorstep service from the app.
Ola S1 Pro vs Simple One electric scooters — Price, charging time, top speed and more
Here’s what makes the new Simple One electric scooter a worthy Ola and Ather alternative
Simple One electric scooter pre-bookings begin August 15 – check out the booking price, battery specs and more
Popular on BI
- Elon Musk sparks another Shiba Inu rally ‘to the moon’ — other Shiba coins follow suit
- Elon Musk’s puppy, a new strategy to burn tokens, and altcoins playing catch up — the perfect storm for cryptocurrency Shiba Inu to skyrocket
- Chinese smartphone brands under scrutiny, government to check components, pre-installed apps: Report
- Startup salaries have increased over 40% in the last six months
- Jio, Ola, Accenture, IBM and more are looking for data scientists across India
- Digital rights advocacy group IFF notices 70% drop in donors as banks unable to keep up with RBI’s recurring payments regulation
- Mariah Carey backs Bitcoin in a new partnership with the Winklevoss twins’ Gemini crypto exchange
- Bollywood actor Shah Rukh's son Aryan Khan's bail plea rejected in cruise ship drugs case