Tata Motors to increase price of its commercial vehicle segment from July 1
Tata Motorsto increase prices of its CV segment.
- The percentage of the hike will depend upon the individual model and variant.
- Reportedly, there can be a 1.5 to 2.5 percent of hike in prices.
AdvertisementAccording to Tata Motors from July 1, onwards there will be a price hike of 1.5-2.5 per cent of its commercial vehicles.
The percentage of hike will depend upon the individual model and variant.
"While the company takes extensive measures to absorb a significant portion of the increased input costs, at various levels of manufacturing, the steep rise in overall input costs makes it imperative to pass on a residual proportion via a minimised price hike," the company said.
Twitter India bans accounts of Pakistan embassies in UN, Iran, Egypt and Turkey
Mahindra Scorpio test Drive opens on July 5, and booking starts on July 30 — Check out features
Popular on BI
- Life and times of Rakesh Jhunjhunwala — the man behind the trader
- DOJ officials were alarmed by surveillance footage of the Mar-a-Lago room where classified info was being stored, report says
- Meet Judge Bruce Reinhart the magistrate who approved the FBI search warrant into Trump's Mar-a-Lago home receiving threats from MAGA supporters
- Nifty Bank index up over 11% so far this year, BoB outperforms index
- There is a breather from record high inflation, but still above tolerance band: RBI
- Zomato’s quick commerce app Blinkit to deliver printouts at your doorsteps in 11 Minutes
- Rupee expected to trade at around 79/$ on FII inflows, easing crude prices: BoB
- Unlike millennials, GenZ employees don’t want to quit but want fewer working hours