Adani Power crosses ₹1 lakh crore market cap to become the sixth Adani Group Company to enter the special club
- Shares of Adani Power have almost doubled in the last one month as the stock rallied significantly by around 90%.
- As a result, the Gautam Adani-led group company has crossed the market capitalisation of ₹1 lakh crore on exchanges.
- The firm ranked 49th in the list of top 100 listed companies surpassing Tata Power, Dabur, Britannia, BPCL and many others.
AdvertisementThe Gautam Adani-led company, Adani Power, has entered ₹1 lakh crore market capitalisation on exchanges to become the sixth Adani Group Company to enter the elite club.
All this because, shares of the company have been constantly rising in the past one month, wherein it almost doubled investors money by surging 90% during the period.
Next in line is edible oil giant Adani Wilmar, the seventh largest group company with a current market cap of ₹97,930 crore.
In recent times, shares of the company surged after a Supreme Court order came in favour of the company wherein the court asked some state-run distribution companies in Rajasthan to pay Adani Power its dues of ₹30.48 billion.
|Adani Group Companies||Market cap|
|Adani Green Energy||₹4.41 lakh crore|
|Adani Transmission||₹2.92 lakh crore|
|Adani Total Gas||₹2.70 lakh crore|
|Adani Enterprises||₹2.49 lakh crore|
|Adani Ports and Special Economic Zone||₹1.83 lakh crore|
|Adani Power||₹1.03 lakh crore|
|Adani Wilmar||₹97,930 lakh crore|
It is expected that the company will report a strong earnings on high power consumption as lockdowns across states have eased this year.
Also, the firm ranked 49th in the list of top 100 listed companies surpassing Tata Power, Dabur, Britannia, BPCL and many others.
SEE ALSO: HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Tejas Networks among stocks to watch out for on April 25
Electric scooter fire accident claims another man's life, leaves his wife and two daughters with severe burn
Popular on BI
- Gold and silver jewellery to get a lot more expensive
- Indian tycoon Gautam Adani has abandoned a $2.5 billion fundraising effort in his latest setback following a short seller attack on his business empire
- It's been a very bad month for Indian billionaires — four of the richest Indians have collectively lost about $45 billion in 2023
- Budget to aid flagging affordable home segment, boosts demand with infra push
- BYJU's slashes over 1,000 jobs, mostly from its engineering teams
- Budget 2023-24: Positive for infra and credit growth
- Budget 2023-24: Continued focus on infra to enable growth, create jobs & enhance quality of life
- Budget 2023 proposes 20% TCS on foreign expenses under LRS