Adani Power crosses ₹1 lakh crore market cap to become the sixth Adani Group Company to enter the special club
- Shares of Adani Power have almost doubled in the last one month as the stock rallied significantly by around 90%.
- As a result, the Gautam Adani-led group company has crossed the market capitalisation of ₹1 lakh crore on exchanges.
- The firm ranked 49th in the list of top 100 listed companies surpassing Tata Power, Dabur, Britannia, BPCL and many others.
AdvertisementThe Gautam Adani-led company, Adani Power, has entered ₹1 lakh crore market capitalisation on exchanges to become the sixth Adani Group Company to enter the elite club.
All this because, shares of the company have been constantly rising in the past one month, wherein it almost doubled investors money by surging 90% during the period.
Next in line is edible oil giant Adani Wilmar, the seventh largest group company with a current market cap of ₹97,930 crore.
In recent times, shares of the company surged after a Supreme Court order came in favour of the company wherein the court asked some state-run distribution companies in Rajasthan to pay Adani Power its dues of ₹30.48 billion.
|Adani Group Companies||Market cap|
|Adani Green Energy||₹4.41 lakh crore|
|Adani Transmission||₹2.92 lakh crore|
|Adani Total Gas||₹2.70 lakh crore|
|Adani Enterprises||₹2.49 lakh crore|
|Adani Ports and Special Economic Zone||₹1.83 lakh crore|
|Adani Power||₹1.03 lakh crore|
|Adani Wilmar||₹97,930 lakh crore|
It is expected that the company will report a strong earnings on high power consumption as lockdowns across states have eased this year.
Also, the firm ranked 49th in the list of top 100 listed companies surpassing Tata Power, Dabur, Britannia, BPCL and many others.
SEE ALSO: HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Tejas Networks among stocks to watch out for on April 25
Electric scooter fire accident claims another man's life, leaves his wife and two daughters with severe burn
Popular on BI
- People want bigger homes and reopening offices, schools hasn’t altered this trend
- Prime Minister Modi says extension of free ration scheme will benefit crores during the festive season
- Central government employees given 4% hike in DA ahead of Diwali
- Jewellery chains are growing at the cost of standalone jewellers – and it’s only going to get worse, says World Gold Council report
- To beat the traffic of Bangalore, you can now book a 12-minute helicopter ride