Asian Paints profit jumps 62% led by a powerful performance in the decorative paint segment
Revenue from operations for October-December quarter stood at Rs 6,886.39 crore, up 25.43 per cent, as against Rs 5,490.11 crore reported in the same period of 2019-20 fiscal,
Amit Syngle, Managing Director & CEO, Asian Paints said demand conditions continued to exhibit a strong recovery across business segments, spread over most regions in the third quarter of this financial year.
"The domestic decorative business delivered a powerful performance with more than 30 per cent volume growth led by a strong performance in premium and luxury portfolios. The Home Decor foray of Asian Paints got a big fillip from a strong performance of the
Syngle said the international business recorded a double-digit volume growth, strongly led by good growth in
"Profitability across businesses has been well supported by a good sales mix and some excellent work in cost optimization & sourcing measures pursued strongly through innovation programs," he added.
AdvertisementShares of Asian Paints closed 0.62 per cent higher at Rs 2,714.65 apiece on BSE. SVK RUJ RUJ
- International Women’s Day: Take a look at some of the finest achievements by Indian women
- Women in Leadership: Past, Present & Future
- Top stocks to watch out for on March 8
- Karnataka budget 2021-22 to be presented on March 8
- Delhi Budget likely to have special allocation for free COVID vaccination at govt hospitals: Sources