Dr Reddy's Laboratories profit soars 76% at ₹764 crore in Q4
Commenting on the results, co-Chairman and managing director of the
"Progress made during the year includes VAI (voluntary action initiated) status for CTO 6, healthy product pipeline build-up, productivity improvement, and strong financial performance across our businesses," he said.
The revenues from global generics stood at Rs. 3,640 crore a YoY growth of 20 per cent.
SEE ALSO: Microsoft's lockdown experience puts Satya Nadella on ‘cloud’ nine
- Maha: NCP corporator from Pimpri Chinchwad dies of COVID-19
- Scientists strike note of caution as 'Made in India' vaccine programme gains momentum
- Goa: Doctor in charge of COVID-19 treatment returns home after 98 days
- Odisha's COVID-19 death toll mounts to 34; virus count rises to 8,601
- WHO team to reach China next week to probe SARS-CoV-2 source