HCL raises full year guidance after winning a dozen new deals
HCLrevised its revenue guidance and now expects to grow between 16.5% to 17% over this year in constant currency (CC) terms.
- The guidance for operating margins has been revised to 19-19.5%.
- “Pipeline stance at an all-time high. We expect conversion in the coming quarter,” said CEO C Vijayakumar.
AdvertisementHCL Technologies has met analyst expectations as it posted quarterly revenue growth of 2.3% $2,543, in dollar terms. The company’s net income hit $426, up 13.4% from last quarter.
The company also revised its annual guidance upwards. It now expects revenue to grow between 16.5% to 17% over this year in constant currency (CC) terms from 16% earlier. The guidance for operating margins has been revised to 19-19.5%.
“It’s been a good quarter. Growth is good, which is why we’re revising our guidance” said C Vijayakumar, president and CEO of HCL.
In the third quarter, HCL signed 12 deals, led by IT transformation, manufacturing and financial services .“I’m proud to announce we crossed $10 billion annualised revenue run rate. We saw a dip in bookings. However, pipeline stance at an all-time high. We expect conversion in the coming quarter,” said Vijayakumar.
“Operating cash flow is over $700 million for the quarter,” said Prateek Aggarwal, chief financial officer.
HCL will also give out dividends of ₹2 per share on double the number of shares post bonus for the 68th consecutive quarter
“We only have one quarter to go which is why we have a more clear view of how the year is going to end, which is why we can now narrow down our expectations,” said Aggarwal.
Popular on BI
- Best HP laptop in India 2022: Which one is for you?
- Towards 'zero hunger': Odisha tops 'State Ranking Index' first under under National Food Security Act; UP, Andhra, and Gujarat also score high
- Best face creams and lotions for men in India
- Monsoon rain wreaks havoc in Himachal and Karnataka, orange alert in Gujarat
- Apple’s MacBook Air with M2 chip will go on sale from July 15, pre-orders starting July 8