Hindalco Industries Q4 net profit falls 37% YoY to ₹2,411 crore
Total income of the company was Rs 56,209 crore in the quarter under review against Rs 56,057 crore in the year-ago quarter.
The expenses were at Rs 53,372 crore, higher than Rs 51,026 crore a year ago.
Aditya Birla Group company Hindalco Industries is the world's largest aluminium company by revenue, and a major player in copper serving more than half of India's copper requirement.
Hindalco shares were trading 0.85 per cent down at Rs 406.70 on BSE in the pre-close session.
First amongst equals: This Adani group stock completely recovers from the Hindenburg effect
Rajiv Singh of DLF to Lodha family: Meet India’s top 10 real estate billionaires
GQG Partners’ Rajiv Jain doubles down on his Adani bet
Popular on BI
- Elizabeth Holmes ordered dinners for Theranos staff but made sure they weren't delivered until after 8 p.m. so they worked late: book
- 2,000 years before 'manscaping' and smooth armpits, the Romans were seriously into hair removal, archaeological findings show
- Some people are apparently ditching their iPhones for a foldable Razr model. Yes, the kind that was popular 20 years ago.
- Adani Group repays loans worth $2.65 bn to complete prepayment programme
- Sensex, Nifty50 likely to open in the red amid volatility: Adani group, SBI Cards, Indigo among stocks to watch
- Henkel doubles down on India as hair care market at an inflection point – to evaluate laundry segment later
- IKIO Lighting IPO opens today: 10 things to know before you subscribe
- Best flagship phones in India in 2023