Tata Group is once again the biggest brand in India — check out others in top 10
JN Tata Trust
Tata Groupcontinues to be the most valuable brand in the country for the eighth time in a row.
- The title was previously held by State Bank of India (SBI) in 2013, which had a brand value of about $6 billion.
- Tata Group has continued to beat other conglomerates like Mukesh Ambani-led
RelianceIndustries and Sunil Mittal-led Bharti Airtelsince 2013.
AdvertisementIndian multinational conglomerate Tata Group continues to be the most valuable brand in the country for the eighth time in a row. The title was previously held by State Bank of India (SBI) in 2013, which had a brand value of about $6 billion.
According to brand valuation consultancy Brand Finance, Tata Group’s brand value increased by 12% to reach a whopping $24 billion mark. Infosys was a distant second, which was nearly half the value of the century-old business group.
Tata Group has continued to beat other conglomerates like Mukesh Ambani-led Reliance Industries and Sunil Mittal-led Bharti Airtel since 2013. It also surpassed the brand value of India’s largest life insurance company
Back in 2013 when SBI led the Indian market in terms of brand value, the list was slightly different too. Reliance Industries was the second
Reliance was followed by Airtel with brand value of $3.7 billion and Tata Group stood at fourth position with a brand value of $3.5 billion.
Tata Group’s brand value has witnessed the highest jump, whereas SBI’s brand value has witnessed a sluggish growth.
Airtel launches its first multiplex, but in the metaverse
Adani sells a fourth of its green hydrogen business to France’s TotalEnergies
Burger King, Domino's & KFC to see high growth even as consumer staples suffer
Popular on BI
- India's best relaxing holiday spots for peaceful retreats
- Inter-ministerial approval board can permit demarcation of non-processing area under IT sector SEZs
- Winter wellness: 10 Amla recipes to embrace this season
- ‘Confident’ Indians might splurge on big-ticket items in 2024
- Tata Power stock zooms ahead after brokerage on upgrade