Amazon announces Prime Day sale on July 26-27 in India
It will also include Amazon devices, fashion and beauty products, home and kitchen, furniture, everyday essentials and more to Prime members, along with new launches, entertainment benefits and much more.
Through the two-day event, the company will continue its efforts to empower and support lakhs of
"We dedicate this Prime Day to lakhs of SMB sellers on Amazon.in. We are humbled by their resilience, and grateful for the opportunity to support their rebound during these hard times,"
"We are also excited to offer our Prime members a unique opportunity to discover joy with two days of best deals and savings, hundreds of new product launches, blockbuster entertainment and more, all from the safety and convenience of their homes," Agarwal added.
Prime members can shop from millions of unique products offered by SMBs and avail offers.
SMBs across the country witnessed great success during the last edition of Prime Day in India.
Over 91,000 sellers from over 5,900 pin codes saw success during Prime Day 2020; more than 62,000 were from non-metro and tier 2/3 cities across India and 31,000 sellers witnessed their highest sales.
Prime is enjoyed by more than 200 million Prime members in 22 countries including India.
Google Calendar’s new RSVP option will let you specify how you want to attend a meeting
Indian tennis icons Leander Paes and Mahesh Bhupathi to tell their story in a docuseries
Popular on BI
- Ukraine's drones are becoming increasingly ineffective as Russia ramps up its electronic warfare and air defenses
- 'Die-hard' Nintendo fan spent over $40,000 buying stock and then asked top executives why the company won't make more of a fan-favorite series
- Mark Zuckerberg told Meta staff he's upping performance goals to get rid of employees who 'shouldn't be here,' report says
- India is committed to taking care of its army veterans says Ambassador Sandhu
- Apple Watch 8 series will alert you if you have a fever
- Here are the top selling cars in India from June 2022
- This start-up creates ‘green’ water out of thin air and sells it at ₹4 per liter
- This Delhi gang promises loans online and uses funds to invest in cryptos