AMAZON SMALL BUSINESS AWARDS: Read about the 18 finalists and choose your favorites to win each category
- Amazon's first ever Small Business Awards recognize third-party sellers who exemplify the some combination of company narrative, product selection, and customer obsession.
- The 18 finalists range from industrial manufacturing teams to solo-preneurs, based in 12 states across the US.
- Business Insider asked each of them to share their keys to successful entrepreneurship, and for their recommended tools and resources that keep them on their game.
- Amazon customers can sign into their accounts and vote until midnight on November 8, and the winners will be announced in mid-December.
- Here you'll find links to our stories. You can read them all by subscribing to BI Prime.
More than 1,300 businesses nominated themselves for Amazon's Small Business of the Year awards, and these finalists are eligible for a prize package worth an estimated $80,000. The perks include dedicated account management, advertising and promotion assistance, and a visit to the Seattle HQ.Voting is live until midnight (PST) on November 8, so read about the best third-party sellers and vote for your favorites before the deadline.Advertisement
- Overview of all 18 businesses: Amazon says these are the 18 best small businesses selling on its platform. Here's how the e-commerce giant chose them, and why their decision matters.
- The Grand Prize finalists: These are Amazon's 6 best small businesses of 2019
- Woman-owned: These are Amazon's 6 best women-owned small businesses
- 6 under 30: These are Amazon's 6 best small business owners under 30
- BONUS: The small retailer's ultimate guide to partnering with Amazon so you can make a boatload of money with fewer risks, from small-business owners and Amazon itself
- Bolivian president has COVID-19 as virus hits region's elite
- UN says Latin America and Caribbean are COVID-19 'hot spot'
- Another COVID-19 death in Jharkhand, 76 fresh cases detected
- Assam reports 5 more deaths, COVID-19 toll rises to 27
- Odisha reports highest single-day spike of 577 COVID-19 cases, four more fatalities