Amazon's customer call centers are facing temporary shutdowns due to COVID-19, causing hours of wait times and a rise in complaints
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- Bhiwandi building collapse: Death toll rises to 17, including eight children
- UK government to bring in new restrictions as coronavirus cases rise 'exponentially'
- Lok Sabha passes amendments to Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act — makes Aadhaar mandatory for foreign contribution towards NGOs
- PM Modi hikes minimum support prices of all six Rabi crops
- HDFC Bank denies charges by US law firm, called them 'misleading'