EasyRewardz has raised series B round of funding led by Flipkart
EasyRewardzhas raised series B round of funding led by Flipkart.
- The company’s annual revenue stands at ₹25 crores.
- Flipkart also has its own
customer engagementand loyalty program – SuperCoins.
The amount and extent of Flipkart’s investment has not been disclosed.
EasyRewardz has multiple clients across sectors – from RBL Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank to restaurants like Chilli’s, Mamagoto etc.
As a part of customer relationship management (
“CRM Software has a market size of $48bn, and is seeing a 16% YoY increase globally, with APAC growing faster at over 20%. We see CRM Software adoption fastest amongst small and medium sized businesses in retail as customer centricity continues to hold centre ground in retailing,” said Soumya Chatterjee, co-founder and CEO of EasyRewardz.
EasyRewardz has earlier raised funding from Trans-Continental Venture Fund, Venture Catalysts and other angel investors. The company’s annual revenue stands at ₹25 crores.
Launched in 2011, EasyRewardz has a presence in India, South East Asia, Middle East and others. With the new funding, the company plans to expand geographically.
Flipkart has its own customer engagement and loyalty programme – SuperCoins.
- Indian and Chinese army hold fresh talks to discuss disengagement in Depsang plains
- Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath inaugurates a 400-bed COVID-19 hospital in Noida
- These are the tabletop airports in India – two of them have seen major plane crashes in last 10 years
- India registers 61,537 new COVID-19 cases and 933 more deaths, taking the total toll to 42,518
- A landslide in Kerala's Idukki has left 18 dead and over 50 missing