Here’s a list of all the upcoming online sales with crazy discounts in August
- After tepid sales of non-essential items as during lockdown only essential deliveries were allowed, e-commerce platforms are getting ready for big sales.
Amazon Prime Daysale is one the most awaited sales in August.
- Here’s a look at the top sales in the month.
The fashion and lifestyle category which was badly hit during the lockdown, will be the one hoping to garner consumer interest during the sale season.
Here’s a look at the top online sales in the month.
AdvertisementAmazon Prime Day
Probably one of the biggest sales coming up is the much anticipated Amazon Prime Day sale. Amazon India has announced that its Prime Day sale will take place on August 6 and 7. Amazon is betting on the beginning of the festive season in August. "Customers and sellers want to be able to shop around this period...we timed the event in such a way to ensure that our ecosystem and partners are also set up to scale," Akshay Sahi, head of Amazon Prime India, told ET.
Amazon is also preparing for over 300 product launches during the sale, while great offers will be available across smartphones, consumer electronics, appliances, TVs, kitchen, daily essentials, toys, fashion, beauty and more. Get the best ever deals on Echo, Fire TV and Kindle devices.
Pepperfry Swadesi sale
The leading furniture retailer Pepperfry is coming up with the Swadesi sale from August 4 to August 16. Consumers should watch out for the discounts of up to 50% off and also additional benefits such as cashbacks which can be redeemed on the next purchase. “This sale will highlight the products and designs being created and made in the traditional woodworking hubs of India. More than 300 merchants’ products covering more than 30000 Stock Keeping Units will be covered under this sale giving the consumer audience tons of choice and selection to make decisions from,” said Pepperfry.
Purplle’s I Heart Beauty sale
The beauty marketplace will be holding its I Heart Beauty sale from August 4 to August 8. The five-day sale festival will have more than 15,000 beauty products across 500 Indian and International brands. The company said that it expects 75% of its orders during this festival from Tier 2 & Tier 3 markets.
While they haven’t been announced yet, both BigBasket and Grofers are known to capitalize on the Independence Day sales with the Freedom47 sale and Grand Orange Bag Days, respectively.
Myntra targets new growth areas – expands into Middle East market
Popular on BI
- The best Netflix alternatives to watch Korean dramas and movies in India
- Gartner predicts opt-out rate for mobile app tracking to decline by 2023 as Apple, Google aim to control it
- Microsoft starts rolling out new Office UI to all users
- OnePlus RT, Moto G200 and more: All upcoming smartphone launches in India in December 2021
- Vim's new ad is a nudge to society to see women beyond archaic roles