Wary of ordering clothes online? Fashion portal Myntra now offers alteration services too
Myntrahas launched the Alterations feature where users can opt for while ordering clothes online.
fashionportal has tied up with 200 tailors so far, who are located in zones that have a large number of Myntra customers.
- According to a Redseer report, during the latest festive season, the fashion category grew by over 50% as shoppers from Tier-2 cities spent more on the category.
Consumers who regularly shop online often complain of the outfit which comes in the wrong size-- rendering it useless. In most cases, it results in a huge number of returns.
Now, Flipkart-owned Myntra has decided to cash in on that problem with an ‘alterations’ feature. Myntra now has a service where a user can also opt for the service where a verified tailor will come pick up the outfit from their home for alteration.
“Launching alteration services on Myntra replicates a key offline phenomenon that further bridges the gap between online and offline shopping experiences for customers. It is aimed at making
The fashion portal tied up with 200 tailors so far, who are located in zones that have a large number of Myntra customers. “We introduced this service in 4 cities ahead of our End of Reason Sale and will extend this to 80% of our customer base over the next one year,” said Nagaram.
Myntra also hopes that through this initiative, it can help tailors earn extra income.
AdvertisementWith fashion shopping remaining a crucial part of e-retail, innovation in the same will also help Myntra reach out to more users from Tier 2 and 3 cities and beyond. According to a Redseer report, the fashion category grew by over 50% as shoppers during the latest festive season. Users from Tier-2 cities spent more on the category.
India’s smaller cities are the real dealmakers for all festive e-commerce sales
- Education, skill, research, innovation second biggest focus of budget after health: PM at webinar on budget provisions for higher education. PTI KR ASK DV DV
- Union Budget has broadened our efforts to link education with employability and entrepreneurial capability:PM Modi at webinar on education. PTI KR ASK DV DV
- India records 14,989 new COVID-19 cases in last 24 hours
- Patient with underlying disease dies after getting AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine in South Korea
- Word-of-mouth has helped us grow in India, our community members are our best marketers: Taru Kapoor, Tinder