Adani Green boosts its renewable energy capacity with acquisition of 74.94 MW projects from Sterling & Wilson
The projects, commissioned in 2017, are located in
The enterprise valuation of the target SPV is Rs 446 crore. With this acquisition, AGEL will increase its operating renewable capacity to 3,470 MW with a total renewable portfolio of 15,240 MW, Adani Green said in a statement.
The closing of the transaction is subject to customary approvals and condition, it added.
Vneet S. Jaain, MD & CEO, Adani Green Energy Ltd said: "Strengthening our portfolio through organic and inorganic growth opportunities is an integral part of the our vision to build a capacity of 25 GW by 2025 and become the largest renewables company in the world. We will leverage the strength of our platform and capital management philosophy to achieve operational improvements and value-accretive returns from the project."
Peter Thiel-backed VC firm Valar Ventures invests in Indian fintech startup Velocity
Anupam Rasayan fails to dazzle on its stock market debut – shares down by nearly 8% below the issue price
Inshorts-backed social networking app Public raises ₹300 crore in latest funding
- SaaS unicorn Druva, which manages data for NASA, Pfizer, and GameStop, raises $147 million; valuation crosses $2 billion
- Allahabad High Court orders complete lockdown in UP's Lucknow, Prayagraj, Kanpur, Varanasi and Gorakhpur districts till April 26
- Punjab government imposes stricter curbs including extension of night curfew timings in surge of COVID-19 cases
- You can now transfer your Facebook posts to WordPress and Blogger
- Delhi Capitals vs Mumbai Indians, the finalists from last season meet in the 13th match of IPL 2021